Thursday, April 11, 2013

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge 21 Top Selections

Good day Magnolia fans!

WOWZERS!!
You guys really came through for the 
Anything Goes challenge!
Super hard to make just one decision per catagory,
so this week there are 2 choices per catagory.....

What lovely and deserving creations ladies!!!


Beginner Winners





                               23. Jennifer D 

                               



Intermediate Winners





Expert Winners

13. *Chantal* 




Please contact Suzie at sue@tranquilpc.co.uk
for your Marvelous Magnolia blinkie...

Our winner of the Magnolia-Liscious Prize is

Our winner of the RRR Prize is 

Please email Rina at FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com
to sort out your prize.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my Tilda creation as a top pick..many congrats to all the other winners..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG thank you very much for choosing my tissuebox in the top 2 of experts! I am very honoured! Also my congrats to all the other winners with gorgeous designs and creations! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! I have won a prize! I am so excited, it has made my day. Thank you so much, just sent email. Well done to all the other winners! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete